As you probably already know, because I won’t shut up about it, I went to the Ellora’s Cave Romanticon conference a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, those Ellora’s Cave people know how to party! And all through the conference, the Ellora’s Cave Cavemen were featured. If you’re not familiar with the Cavemen, let me point to a lovely website: http://ecromanticon.com/alpha-caveman-contest
Basically, they’re men who act as cover models for EC books. Not all EC books feature a Caveman, but you can bet that after meeting these masses of fiery hotness wrapped in sweet-as-pie packages, a lot more of my covers are going to be!
So when I got home I started thinking…there must be a ton of uses for Cavemen in my everyday life! And there are! Following are 13 of them:
- When I’m writing, my neck and shoulders get sore. I’ve often said it would be lovely to have a strong man to massage my aching muscles. In my neck. And my shoulders. *muttering* Dirty minds…
- My daughter is getting heavy. If there was someone to help me haul her 35-lb wriggly self around it would make life infinitely better.
- Sometimes I hear strange noises when I’m alone. A large, muscular, possibly angry male would come in handy.
- I’m not a big fan of killing bugs, but when my daughter freaks out, the task falls to me. If a Caveman could swoop in and squash the gross, hairy things, I’d be very grateful.
- I hate driving, and surely one of them enjoys the task.
- As a writer, I need inspiration to keep bringing you guys hot books. I could use a Caveman calendar, or I could use actual Cavemen. Guess which one I’d prefer?
- I bet they’d look pretty good mowing my lawn. Of course then all the neighborhood women would converge on my land. Might need to re-think this one…
- My Pepsi addiction would be easier to take if I had Nick around to do sexy Zumba with me.
- The accents of David, Ryan, and Georgio would get me whatever I wanted, wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Trust me on this, ladies.
- Bryan could use his “laser stare” to intimidate people who annoy me.
- Based on the humor I saw displayed in Take It Off: The Naked Truth Behind Male Stripping, Justin and Taylor would make laugh all day.
- I was there when Eli displayed some…skills in flexibility. I’m forever dropping stuff behind my desk, behind the couch, etc and I’m pretty sure he could get all bendy to retrieve that stuff for me.
- Finally, I’d use Cole and Ace in the good cop, bad cop roles to keep all the others in line.
I didn’t leave any of them out, but I’m sure you guys can come up with other uses for their talents. Lay ‘em on me in the comments section!
For more information on me or my books, see my website at http://www.booksbycassandracarr.com.
To check out the other awesome authors who take part in Thursday Thirteen, see http://thursday-13.com.