Why are Cruises Sexy?
Rock My Boat – Tall, Dark & Alpha Boxed Set
Thank you for hosting me today. I’m excited to present my paranormal erotic romance Rock My Boat, which is part of the Tall, Dark & Alpha boxed set, and explain why cruises are sexy.
As we’ve heard in recent news, cruises can be anything but sexy — being trapped at sea for days with no electricity, quarantined or sick with widespread viruses, or sinking off a rocky coast. But they have a sexy side too and here’s why:
- The setting is usually romantic. Rock My Boat is a Caribbean cruise, so there’s plenty of sunshine and gentle breezes. Not to mention exotic ports of call like Grand Cayman.
- It’s a confined space. In my story, Simon wants Rhonda and pursues her with single-minded purpose. Even though they’re on a big ship, she can’t run far. Wherever she goes, he seems to turn up.
- The voyage is a true getaway. When a woman boards a ship and pulls away from the harbor, her everyday life is left behind. Of course, Rhonda is a CEO so she insists on bringing her briefcase and phone, but Simon definitely provides some distractions! Two people surrounded by water on all sides can only focus on each other.
- There’s a little fear involved. All trips involve risk. A storm could come up and the ship could sink. Studies have found that nothing boosts romance like a healthy dose of life-or-death fear.
- Water happens to be the right habitat for an aquatic shifter. Simon is a blue marlin shifter, so the water around them is a big part of the plot and his survival.
If you still doubt cruises are sexy, watch some Love Boat reruns to see the power of romance at work!
Once addicted to the sea, you can’t escape its pleasures.
Blurb – Rock My Boat
Workaholic CEO Rhonda Simms embarks on a Caribbean cruise to create an ad campaign for a big maritime freight client. She finds it impossible to concentrate, however, when Simon Mann, a blue marlin shifter, sets his sights on her. From a private, hands-on safety briefing to a wild ride in the ocean, he rocks her ordered world.
Simon drowned years ago in a shipwreck caused by Rhonda’s client, and he’ll do anything to be a normal man again. As his mate, Rhonda is the only person who can help him.
Tired of being so responsible, Rhonda is ready to let loose with a shipboard fling. Mating with Simon could cost a lot more than her virginity, however. Will she stick to her present course or will she let this sexy alpha rock her boat?
Rock My Boat (Tall, Dark & Alpha boxed set)
Release Date: 8 March 2014
Available at Amazon and other online book retailers.
Blurb – Tall, Dark & Alpha
He makes your heart pound and melts your resistance away. He promises you a world of passion and you find it impossible to resist his dark charm. When he catches your eye across the room, you know he means business. He could be an executive, cop, shape shifter, or a bad boy looking for a little fun. Once he has you in his sights, you can’t get away—and after one sizzling night in his arms, you won’t want to. He’s Tall, Dark & Alpha. The alpha male is the ultimate indulgence…the richest dark chocolate…and we’re offering him to you in abundance.
Delve into the sensual worlds of award-winning authors: Randi Alexander, Koko Brown, Sam Cheever, Delaney Diamond, Eve Langlais, Afton Locke, Dawn Montgomery, Farrah Rochon, Paige Tyler, and Eve Vaughn. Immerse yourself in the alpha male experience.
Don’t miss the What IS Alpha Blog Tour, March 5 – 19th.
Web site: http://www.aftonlocke.com