Welcome to another edition of Thursday Thirteen. This week: 13 jokes about sex. But before we get to that, I’ll be taking part in a huge and awesome blog hop starting tomorrow. Here’s the lovely graphic:
There are three awesome prizes!
Grand prize: Kindle Fire or Nook tablet
Second prize: $50 GC to Amazon or B&N
Third prize: A HUGE swag pack!
So check back tomorrow! Now, on to the jokes!
- Q: What do you call a virgin on a waterbed?
A: A cherry float.
- Q: What did the sign on the door of the whorehouse say?
A: Beat it – we’re closed.
- Q: What’s the difference between sin and shame?
A: It is a sin to put it in, but it’s a shame to pull it out.
- Q: What’s the speed limit of sex?
A: 68; at 69 you have to turn around.
- Q: What’s the difference between light and hard?
A: You can sleep with a light on.
- Q: Why is sex like a bridge game?
A: You don’t need a partner if you have a good hand.
- Q: What’s the height of conceit?
A: Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.
- Q: What’s the definition of macho?
A: Jogging home from your own vasectomy.
- Q: What’s the difference between erotic and kinky?
A: Erotic = using a feather
Kinky = using the whole chicken
- Q: Why are men like cars?
A: Because they always pull out before they check to see if anyone else is cumming.
- Q: Why does a squirrel swim on its back?
A: To keep its nuts dry.
- Q: Why doesn’t a chicken wear pants?
A: Because his pecker is on his head!
- Q. What did the penis say to the condom?
A. Cover me im going in!